LYRICS Are Down Below! Verse 1: "Please Now See why - am I ! ..the best alive, Buzzing like im f*ckin the queen of the bee-hive, My Perserverance; .. only five out of five...loll #Arrogance You CAN'T put my knowledge into-2 Archives! Breaking records after records; now i'm overloading archives, Even a buggati does'nt beat me in 'drive', Sleeping four hours a day; No-No-No Jive, My hip hop gives off more than a magazine vibe, ('Vibe Magazine') Cable Guy; (Jim Karey) Galactic Energy; Always Live, (cause i'ma cable guy - cables are live) Breaking fractal time with volcanic tides, I'm doing so 'well'.... villagers using me 'to thrive', (Get It?) Even a tortoise trying to give me a high-five... Swaggers blue like Neptune's moons looking like Avatar, Ice like pluto diamonds, radiates light backwards-zzzaahh! ... Got The Game - "Street Fighter" - Shoryuken! .. Shoryuken! Penetrate minds like gamma rays; got the ( Rap ) game on 'Hulk Smash!' Orgasmic masturbation flow, (elite) rappers having a bash. Forget BS like Mayans, Aliens, Annunaki's Annakadians, (I'll) Tell you boo about the new few Lamborghini Anakonian, Odeon, Cinematic; Galactic .. Appollyon." CHORUS: I Am the Best Alive, My Glory will be realised, Let the Envious devise; ..what they want to devise.. Surely I'll triumph before the Lord's Eyes. X 2 Verse 2: "Forget BS like Mayans, Aliens, Annunaki's Annakadians, (I'll) Tell you boo about the new few Lamborghini Anakonian, So out there in the open; Girls keep me in a ...
Keywords: jay, kanye, rap, dubstep, news, freestyle, remix, rihanna, lil, wayne, drake, nicki, minaj, omarion, dappy, dubz, garage, drum, base, grime, and, feat, music, new, fresh, akon, bollywood, hollywood, trailer, games, video, ps3, xbox, 360, fight, books, tour, insight, make, up, public, domain, private, alex, jones, playstation, Game, unlisted, exclusive, free, laughs, punches, eats, dog, cat, animals, hd, hq, she, will, carter, 10, 007, twilight, moon, year, eid, beef, baby, justin, bieber, to
No comments:
Post a Comment